We leave Namwianga in less than half an hour, and we will be without internet connection until Wednesday. We'd love to come back to emails and posts on the blog. An emptiness grows in me when I leave my brothers and sisters in Zambia. I have to be intentional about my attitude of gratitude for the time I get to spend here with these willing servants, instead of mourning my departure. Our team will spend the next two days processing our time and trying to frame our experiences into the story that God has for us to tell you when we return. Pray for us. It is not easy to return to the pace and the misplaced priorities on that side of the water.
There were at least 7 baptisms yesterday -- one in the river at Chawila and six in the outdoor tank at Namwianga. God is good -- all the time -- God is good --- That is His nature.
Sunday, June 13, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I am sure God will bless the work you have done. God speed on your trip home.
ReplyDeleteThe kids and I have really enjoyed following on the blog and can't wait to hear all your stories when you get home. God is so wonderful and blesses us in such fantastic ways and I am sure He blesses the wonderful work you have done spreading his word. God bless each of you and bring you home safe.
ReplyDelete