Martha Elford, David Elliott, Sherry McDaniel, Mary Beth Petr are the team who will spend three weeks in Zambia working along side Shepherd and Ruhtt Mbumwae, the missionaries who are supported by the Southside Church of Christ.
In less than 36 hours, our team will leave Lawrence and begin the journey to Zambia. After 6 months of preparations, prayers and partnership with our church family, we are eager to begin.
I look forward to reading about everything God gives your hands to do in that country you love so much. No doubt you will be touching many lives-people you already love and people you will come to love. Blessings, and thank you for serving. Alicia
I'll be praying for a fruitful trip! Stay safe!
ReplyDeleteI look forward to reading about everything God gives your hands to do in that country you love so much. No doubt you will be touching many lives-people you already love and people you will come to love. Blessings, and thank you for serving.
ReplyDeleteAlicia
What a blessing you will be! You are in my thoughts and prayers, and I am excited to hear all about your journey.
ReplyDelete